• >

assessment test



Free Career Assessment Test

Please answer the following 15 questions to the best of your ability. Your answers will be used to identify the career selection(s) that is most suited to your habits, thoughts and actions.

Remember to follow your first instinct when answering the questions. You are not the first person to say some of the questions cannot be answered without our knowing the context of the situation. Do not over-analyze the quiz.

After you have completed the quiz, you will be notified as to which career choice is right for you. You may then begin your search for a college or school that offers the training you need to pursue a career in your field.

Only one answer per question required.

1. When making decisions do you try to remain objective and consider the facts or do you allow your feelings and the effect of the decision of others to influence your decision?


I remain objective.
I consider the effect on others but it doesn't affect my decision.
I don't like to consider too much of anything when I'm making a decision.
I struggle not to let feelings cloud my judgment but they often do.
I allow my feelings and the effect of this decision on others shape my decision.


2. Do you leave your options open when it comes to making a decision or do you prefer to have matters settled one way or another.


I like to leave my options open.
I narrow the options based on the options I think are best in this situation.
I have a hard time making a decision and prefer to be told what to do.
I like to make a decision but continuing weighing the options until it's time to act.
I like to make a decision quickly and move on to the next matter at hand.


3. Would you prefer to develop new and innovative systems or work to make existing systems more efficient?


I like to develop new, innovative systems.
I like to develop new systems but I also enjoying increasing efficiency of old ones.
I just like to work on things I already know and am comfortable with.
I like to make existing systems work efficiently and in doing so am occasionally innovative.
I just want to make existing systems we have work more efficiently.


4. Where would you say you fall in a scale between logical and analytical and personable and sensitive?


I am logical and analytical.
I am logical but I do have a heart, too.
I don't believe in being either logical or personable. I'm just here to work.
I am personable and sensitive but I can step back and see the big picture, too.
I am personable and sensitive to the exclusion of logic.


5. Would you say you are more of a practical, hands-on worker or more of an idea person?


I am a practical, hands-on worker.
I am a hands-on worker who comes up with the occasional idea.
I don't get paid to come up with ideas. I'm just here to work.
I am an idea person who sometimes finds it easier to be quiet and focus on work.
I am an idea person.


6. Are you a detail person or do you go with the flow?


I am a detail person.
I am a detail-oriented person but sometimes there's no time for that.
I don't focus on anything but getting the job done.
I like to go with the flow but sometimes details are important.
I don't sweat the small stuff.


7. On social occasions do you prefer listening to what is going on around you or do you prefer watching the goings-on?


I prefer to listen to what is going on around me.
I prefer to listen but sometimes I like to watch, too.
I don't like to be too aware of what other people are doing or saying.
I like to watch what's happening around me but I listen, too.
I like to watch what people are doing around me.


8. How do you prefer to learn -- by being shown diagrams and pictures or through experiments and activities?


I prefer to learn by viewing diagrams and pictures.
I like classes that mix visual and hands-on training.
For me, learning is a struggle whether it's done by seeing or by doing.
I prefer to do things myself but the occasional photo or diagram does help.
I prefer to learn by doing my own experiments.


9. When assigned a task, do you start by reading the instructions or do you start the task knowing you can figure it out as you go?


I like to read the directions first.
I glance at the directions but I have a pretty good idea how to proceed.
I feel uncomfortable undertaking a task until I have been trained in the procedures.
I think I can figure this out as I go but I will glance at the directions if needed.
I can figure things out as I go.


10. Which of the following best describes your ability to speak in a way that convinces others of your point of view.


I am always able to persuade others that I am right.
I am sometimes able to persuade others that I am right.
I am uncomfortable trying to persuade others.
I have a hard time persuading others.
I can never seem to convince others to share my point of view.


11. Which of the following best describes your ability to clearly explain complex matters verbally.


I am always able to describe complex matters verbally.
I am sometimes able to describe complex matters verbally.
I am uncomfortable trying to describe complex matters.
I struggle when trying to describe complex matters verbally.
I am never able to describe complex matters verbally.


12. Which of the following best describes your ability to write clear instructions.


I am never able to write clear instructions.
I am sometimes able to write clear instructions.
I am uncomfortable trying to write clear instructions.
I struggle when trying to write clear instructions.
I have no trouble writing clear instructions.


13. Which of the following best describes your ability to compute numbers quickly in your head.


I am always able to compute numbers in my head.
I am sometimes able to compute numbers in my head.
I am uncomfortable computing numbers in my head.
I struggle when computing numbers in my head.
I am not able to compute numbers in my head.


14. Are you drawn to find the reason why things are the way they are or are you content to accept them that way?


I accept that things are the way they are for good reason.
I accept things as they are but sometimes I can't help looking for the reason.
I am uncomfortable questioning things.
I sometimes question why things are the way they are but I accept them that way.
I question the reason why things are the way they are.


15. Which of the following describes your ability to visualize something in your mind and reproduce the visualization in an artistic form or design.


I am never able to create something based on a visualization I have experienced.
I am sometimes able to create something based on a visualization I have experienced.
Being artistic and creative is highly overrated.
I am sometimes able to turn a visualization into something more tangible.
I am always able to visualize something and make it come to life.

 




Share your views...

1 Respones to "assessment test"

essay compare and contrast said...

There is favorably more of the regarded aspects and possible values have been initiated here and hopefully for the future will lay down a better platform.


October 23, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Post a Comment

 

BASIC MATH

MATH TESTS

basic math, Gre, nat, gat, math quiz, nts, Gmat, speeches

© 2011 Learn basic math on line All Rights Reserved News Theme by Muhammad Yousaf www.apsenews.com